1.20.2010

Engaged

Well, I'm engaged!! I am so excited and ready to get through the next 5 weeks.

He proposed last Friday night. It was January 15th and I was so surprised. I am such a big bawl bag that I just knew I would cry if someone ever asked me to marry him. Well... he cried while he was asking and for some reason all I could do was laugh. I guess it was excitement or nerves... I'm still not sure. I did cry after the ring was on my finger but spent almost the whole rest of the evening laughing.

After the first hour or so, I couldn't hold it in any longer. We drove all over the place telling my family. I was just SO excited!!! They are all very happy for us, of course. :)

We have already set a date! February 27th. Yes, I know... it is very quick!!! We are ready and we are going to have a small wedding. Lots to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. you should have driven over here!!!

    now be sure to take pics of your ring for your blog and for scrapbooking.

    and get with hannan for engagement photos. you'll be glad you did. the years fly by.

    ReplyDelete