2.11.2010

we got shot!

No, there were no bullets... It was our "engagement" photo shoot. We are blessed to have a wonderful young lady named Johannah in our lives. She is talented in so very many ways and one of those ways is photography. We have asked her to photograph every aspect of the wedding and all that goes along with that. She is doing our "engagement" pictures, bridal shots, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and then the day of the wedding she will be there from beginning to end with her handy dandy camera. I am so excited that she is doing this for us and feel so blessed that this amazing young woman is part of our lives.

Below are a few of my favorite shots of the "engagement" session. Dennis, Tyler and I had such a blast during our shoot.

Thanks, Jo!!




















2 comments:

  1. the first family picture is my favorite and the one of tyler

    and i love the second one...

    but my absolute favorite is the one where you are holding the square frame.

    when do we get to see pictures of you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me add a note to this post... I have 102 pictures of us from this shoot. It was so hard to choose which ones to post! maybe I will have them all on facebook soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete