4.28.2010

happy birthday dennis!

April 26th was my hubby's 37th birthday. We had a pretty great day (considering we both had to work). I did manage to get the afternoon off and picked up Tyler from school early and went shopping for Dennis. We ended up getting him some new shoes, a shirt and a couple pairs of shorts. We had his gifts ready when he got home from work and it was "party time". He loved everything he got and then we made his birthday dinner which consisted of steak, garlic mashed potatoes, corn and blackberry cobbler for dessert.
Unfortunately, I did not get pics of ANY of it. I'm such a loser sometimes. He did have a good day and I know I am very blessed to have such a sweet and wonderful husband and Tyler has a wonderful father.
We already have his Father's Day gift in the works. :)

Since there were not any pictures from his actual birthday, I will be sure and take some when we go eat with my wonderful mother-in-law and father-in-law later in the week. But for now... Here is a pic of my wonderful husband and our sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. AW. that's sweet!

    Steak and potatoes...whoduthunkit.

    how old are you? i didnt realize dennis was older than me.

    ReplyDelete