10.27.2009

holidays...

I don't know about anyone else... but I am so very ready for the holidays. I have already started looking up new and fun recipes for Christmas gifts and cannot wait to get started!! It's not even November yet and I'm ready for Christmas. I just love everything that Thanksgiving and Christmas bring. Family time, warmth and coziness in fire places and sweaters and soft blankets, and of course all the yummy food!! I do wish that families cherrished each other more throughout the whole year. I'm so very thankful for mine! Obviously the most important thing to remember is our Lord and Savior through this holiday season and every day of our lives. He is the reason we are here and we need to be aware, not of the things we don't have but all of the wonderful and undeserved blessings He has bestowed on us. I am so thankful for His mercy, grace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment