10.21.2009

The shoot

So weekend before last, I had the privilege of going with my little cousin on her senior picture photo shoot. I had such a great time and I'm so glad she invited me to go!! I took dozens of pictures and only about 3 of them turned out well. I have since seen the "finished product" of her shoot and she was so beautiful in every single shot. I'm so proud of the young woman that was once the little girl who followed me around. I love her dearly and I know she is about to start the beginning of a huge adventure in her life. She will be graduating in May and then in the fall she's off to college. It will be so fun to continue to watch her walk with the Lord get stronger and watch her life unfold.
These are the ONLY 2 pictures that really turned out well. I was really upset that the others were so blurry but very happy to at least have these 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment