10.16.2009

My favorite things about fall...



I love pumpkins!! I love all of the different shapes they can be and the different colors. From warm oranges to creamy whites to deep greens... the colors are just so fall!! I love to see pumpkins grouped together or just one scattered here and there during fall. Mixed in with all of the other warm colors of fall and everything that goes with it, pumpkins are just wonderful!! Not to mention, I love pretty much everything pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, cake, muffins, dip, coffee... you name it, I love it!!!



I absolutely love to see the new colors that fall brings. I get so excited when the leaves start to change colors and fall to the ground. It makes me wish that I could spend the fall season in Central Park and just enjoy the cooler weather and beautiful scenery. For now... the parks around here will have to do!



I just love mums!! I think that they are so beautiful potted next to some pumpkins on the porch or planted in a bed in the fall. There are so many warm wonderful colors and they really go so well with all the changing leaves and new colors that fall always brings.



As I said... all things pumpkin!! I got to have my first pumpkin spice latte of the year the other day. They are delicious!! I got mine in OKC but there is a Starbucks in the hospital here now, so I'm going to have to check it out soon and see if they have these delicious treats!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart. Fall is the best time of year!!! I love the cool air, the beautiful colors, and yes most of all, the pumpkin taste...yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate pumpkin pie.

    I knew there was a starbucks in the hospital but i was told they dont make speciality drinks, so i never stop.

    did you know this? there is a chick fil a there too????? I havent been and don't see it...but they say there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, we need to plan a "fall party" soon. It would be a great womans fellowship!!

    Michelle, I knew there was a Chick Fil A in the hospital too. I have not been there yet, but plan to check it out. I think that the Starbucks in the hospital makes some specialty drinks. I know they have caramel macciato's and things like that. I'll check it out soon and let you know. We'll have to plan a coffee date sometime!!

    ReplyDelete