12.09.2009

Canton

Well we went to Canton last weekend for our annual trip. We had a blast!! I don't have any pictures but wanted to post a little about our trip anyway. We loaded up in two vehicles and took off around 6:00 A.M. on Friday morning. We had about 2 and a half days of shopping and laughing and FREEZING!!! It was so cold in Texas, even colder than here. Who knew that would happen? Despite the freezing cold temperatures there was a pretty good crowd. We found lots of goodies, a few Christmas gifts and some really neat ideas for making things. I can't wait to get started on my crafts!! After church tonight sounds like a great night to start.
The cold weather has really put me in the Christmas spirit. I cannot wait until our family Christmas get together on the 19th. Already have my "chinese" gift bought and ready for the fight! It will be a full day of fun, family and food!!

1 comment:

  1. chinese gift? Do tell.

    and maybe you should bring something extra to church tonight for my family...i have no vehicle and no milk and now can't make cookies...and even though i emailed jeff he never responded. OOOPS. Maybe I shouldnt procrastinate so long.

    ReplyDelete