12.03.2009

happy thanksgiving!

Had a great time with my family on the evening of Thanksgiving. We had so much fun being goofy and just spending time together. I love those guys so much and I cannot wait for Christmas to hurry up and get here!!!
Here are a few pictures of our fun night.

Here is Katelin



My baby cousin Stu



My beautiful baby cousin Shelby and her boy Jacob



My sweet cousin Cortney, wonderful Aunt Sherra and Shelby girl



My Aunt Cheryl and me



My cousin Scott, his sweet wife Erin and their beautiful baby girl Addison



My goofy cousin Scott again and the sweet lil Addi girl



Say cheese guys!! My sister and her 3 beautiful girls and cousin Scott and Addi



The guys, watching football... what else?



Love these crazy times and so thankful that I've been blessed with another year!!

1 comment:

  1. you sound like you are on family feud....you know how they introduce their family? LOL

    glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete