11.16.2009

favorites

So, I'm going to start something once a week. If you blog and want to do this with me, it will be fun!! I'm going to make Monday my "new favorites" day. I will make a list of my "new favorites" every week and I hope you enjoy!!!

This week my new favorites are...

1. Owl City - Have you listened to "fireflies" or "hello seattle"? If not, please do!!! I have really just fallen in love with this music.

2. My two favorite things said this week are - Bryson (4 yrs old) was watching The Wizard of Oz last night and said " I didn't know that scarecrows were made of hay. Not like hey, hello (while waving) but like another hay!! That was just precious!!!
Millicent (my wonderful friend, Michelle's 3 yr old daughter) was asked by Michelle what she wanted the name to be for her new baby brother/sister and her response was "Apple Dumpling". I LOVED this!!! She was interviewing her daughter for her blog and I read this answer and just could not wait to share it. I sure hope she does not mind. I certainly cannot wait for little "Apple Dumpling" to arrive!!

If you read this blog, please leave me a comment and go list your 2 new favorites for the week on your blog so that I can come read them!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to do this next week when baby week is over.

    and ALWAYS feel free to steal my content!!

    Now tomorrow is writers workshop...I triple dog dare you to do it.

    If you will do it and then sign the linkies on Mama Kats blog...then visit the three people ahead of you...you could get as many as three new visitors. THe three you visited sometimes pay a visit back...and you are suppose to visit the three people ahead of you.

    You can wait until I post in the morning with the baby week changes, or just go directly there. Her link is in my right hand sidebar.

    ReplyDelete