11.23.2009

favorites

My favorites for this week are:

1. Taylor Lautner - The boy is just amazing!!



2. Talking - Yes, it's true. I like to talk... who knew? I never realized how much (even thought that was the ONE thing I always got told I did too much). We had a baby shower for Aley this weekend and it was so fun to just talk to the other women there and share stories. Also going to the movies with a group of gals was so great!! Got to spend all day Saturday with my closest girls and we had such a great time just talking and having fun.

3. New Moon - No, the answer is no. I probably would not love the movies as much if Taylor Lautner was not in them. I don't know what it is about that boy... Maybe the fact that he's just amazing... have I mentioned that I think he's amazing?? Ha!!

4. A packed movie theater - I never thought I would like such, but it was great! I loved watching New Moon with about 50 other people. It was so awesome to hear everyone gasp and cheer at the same times. Of course I remained reserved and quiet. Of course...

So, there you have it. My 4 favorites of the week. Hope you read up on your favorites soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this weekend was fun. Later I realized that I did an enourmous amount of talking at the shower....BUT, in my own defense, I am surrounded by children who do all the talking and when i get a chance to be with adults I want tto talk. LOL.

    ReplyDelete