11.06.2009

Randomness

My sweet friend, Amy posted this on her blog and I loved reading it and learning more about her. I thought I would post it on my blog as well and any of you who read my blog, please enjoy and if you have a blog... please repost!!!

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love it!

2. Have you ever smoked? Sadly, yes

3. Do you own a gun? No, but really want to take the concealed carry class!

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? It really depends on the reason I'm going...

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I used to despise them but now I enjoy them from time to time.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, but I'm going to start watching "the classics" this year that I've never seen so this answer may change.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push-ups? the girlie ones...

11. Favorite hobby? Cooking, baking, crafty stuff... tons of crafty stuff!!

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I am not sure if it is actually A.D.D. but I have a few issues focusing at times.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself ? I'm too set in my ways.

14. Middle name? Diane

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I want to feel better :( - I am ready for the weekend - I'm so thankful for my life and the blessings I have been given.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, tea, water

17. Current worry? Not worried at the moment.

18. Currently hate right now? this cold or allergies or whatever it is.

19. Favorite place to be? depends on my mood

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I was asleep before midnight.

21. Where would you like to go? everywhere!

22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know that anyone will.

23.Do you own slippers? ...mmmm.... maybe

24. What shirt are you wearing right now? a t-shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really...

26. Can you whistle? I'm very good at whistling!

27. Favorite color? Green

28. Red or white wine? Both, but I prefer white if I drink it.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower.

30. Favorite Girl's name? I'm not sure. I have several that I like very much.

31. Favorite Boy's name? Emmett (my great grandfathers name)

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? I think it was a picture that I saw.

34. Worst injury you ever had? a broken arm

35. Do you love where you live? I'm not unhappy but there could be better places.

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

37. Who is your loudest friend? I better not answer that

38. Do you have any pets? I have a new dog! Hamlet!!

39. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm not sure...

40. Your favorite type of music? Christian mostly

41. Favorite Sports Team? OU ~Boomer Sooner!!!



Thanks for taking your time to read these pointless facts about me. :) Hope to read them on your blogs soon. Thanks for the idea, Amy!!

1 comment:

  1. My blog list is NOT updating that you are posting. GLad I stopped, just in case.

    ReplyDelete