11.18.2009

love

Do you ever have those days where you want to just gather your whole family in a house and just spend the day enjoying each other? I am having one of those days. My heart is full of love today and I wish it were Thanksgiving or Christmas or just a get together day. I would love to make up some homemade goodies and some apple cider or cranberry wasil and just tell stories and laugh. Of course the holidays always make me miss my lost loved ones even more, but I am so thankful for the great memories we have. What a blessing to have a family or two... God blesses us with things that we do not even realize are a blessing. Our families are a huge blessing from God and I am very thankful for mine. To all of my family, I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally. Honestly, it's Jeff's family mostly. (My mom has some awesome family too...i just never get to see them.)

    ReplyDelete