11.10.2009

goodbye Hamlet!

Unfortunately my newest buddy Hamlet is leaving. He is a great dog except for one little thing... HE TEARS UP EVERYTHING!!! We came home Sunday afternoon to find that all of the blinds and lace curtains from the living room windows were on the floor, huge holes ripped in them. He had chewed through an entire box of Kleenex (brand new). This is just not acceptable. I hate to see him go but it will be impossible to replace anything and everything he decides to tear up. I thought about getting a doggie crate for the times when everyone is gone and he is alone but I think he's too old to start that now. I don't think it would be fair to him. He needs a place where he can be outside and run and just be free. We loved our Hamlet and will miss him, but yes... it's time for him to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment